Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Mark On The World

When a person is approaching death, thoughts start to run through their head. They wonder what impact they have made in the world and they wonder what they will leave behind. When I think about my life, I want to know that I have made a difference in other people's lives. When I die, I want people to remember me as a strong Christian woman who knew what she believed in and who stood up for what she believed in. I want to make a difference in other people's lives. I want them to see Christ through me in the way that I conduct myself in everyday life. I do not want to die and only be remembered by my family. I want people to remember me, but not because of the mistakes I have made. I want people to remember all the good I have accomplished in life and how hard I worked to try and make life better for everyone. When people come together at my funeral someday, I want them to remember everything I did in my life and how I affected their lives. I hope that when they reflect on how I lived my life, they will be encouraged and determined to try and live their life the same way. If everyone tried to live Godly, Christian lives and help others in need, then other people would see this attitude and would probably show it to others. It would be a continuous cycle. I want my life to leave a great important mark on the world that will be remembered forever. I want people to carry on what they saw in me and what they saw me do for others, that way people will continue to be affected and feel the love of God displayed through others.

No comments:

Post a Comment